Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This WOULD happen to me.

Anyone who knows me well is aware of my computer and its... trials, so it was only a matter of time before something traumatic happened here. This morning, the feisty little guy would not turn on, and so I let him take a time out for the day.

After much trial and error (thank you ChazinSweden), it was determined that there was a problem I could not fix myself. The closest Apple store to me is in Munich, which really made me miss the dysfunctional haven that is Providence Place. I was able to locate an Authorized Apple Service Provider though, and for the next 10 days, that´s where my baby will be vacationing.

NOTE: For everyone who has always questioned why my computer is such a disaster scene - NEW REVELATION - it´s not my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment